Hey Everyone,
My name is Jennifer and this is my blog for Education 3940: Mathematics in Primary & Elementary Grades. This blog is a place for me to reflect on my progress and thoughts in this course throughout the semester. While my focus for my degree is history, originally it was math. I enjoy the subject and I am very excited to see what I can learn to help me in my own classroom one day.
My name is Jennifer and this is my blog for Education 3940: Mathematics in Primary & Elementary Grades. This blog is a place for me to reflect on my progress and thoughts in this course throughout the semester. While my focus for my degree is history, originally it was math. I enjoy the subject and I am very excited to see what I can learn to help me in my own classroom one day.
JS

No comments:
Post a Comment